Tuesday, July 1, 2008

it still hurts.

so the other night i had one of my weirdo dreams.

i dreamed that i was at a belmont basketball game. they were playing georgia. just...georgia. and i was sitting with my friends, and my mom showed up in a rocking chair, and sat directly in front of me, just watching us. not the game. and then belmont lost the game, 65 to 64. thats one point.

i can't believe the duke incident is haunting my dreams 3 months later. so close!

anyway. sometimes i can tell where my dreams come from. this one obviously came from the fact that my mom just found me on facebook. and right before i went to sleep, i glanced at one of my belmont basketball shirts that just came out of the laundry. just a tiny glance, and an entire dream formed. i love my mind.

i would also like to take a moment to remind the world (see: the 5 or 6 people that read this blog) that i go to the best church in the world. just in case you forgot.

i'm going to MEXICO on saturday. like, THE mexico. and i need a ride at 5:30am. on a saturday. the day after independence day. and nobody that i know really well in nashville could take me. some were out of town. some are cranky in the morning. so i e-mailed my neighborhood group leader, and three people...two of them don't even KNOW ME...said they could take me.

how about that.

No comments: