Wednesday, August 5, 2009

tweet.

there's this crazy interesting white-haired (no commas, that's one adjective...crazy interesting white-haired) elder at my church. he has made funny comments about twitter on more than one occasion.

it's not often that i find myself in the same opinion bracket as white-haired people.

but twitter. what is that about?

i don't get it.

which is weird because i DO update my status on facebook. and it's the exact same thing. everything seems less strange on facebook. that should be their slogan.

but tonight i made an account.

it is now my goal to become the most boring twitter-er on the internet.

follow me. or something.

stuff is neat.

(and just to be clear, i don't think that people who love twitter are lame or anything. we all like different music, and different books, and now...different technologies. my preferences are not superior to anyone else's. although i will say that if you don't like ben sollee you're a disappointment to me.)

1 comment:

theBobcatBite said...

do you remember when jonathan set up a blog for the sole purpose of wasting internet space? he would appreciate the goal of being the most twitterer ever.