Saturday, October 25, 2008

james morrison might be guilty.

i went to youtube today to look for a video. i have no idea why, but youtube's recommended picks for me today were:

Benny Hinn: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor
The Rapture: You NEED to see this
something about John McCain

what?

i've never in my life watched something about benny hinn on youtube. or the rapture. it was also strange that the picture shown for the rapture video was of george bush. the original george bush.

so weird.

i was looking for a john mccain video that someone told me was funny the other day. i guess youtube thinks every john mccain supporter (which i am not, see yesterday's post) is a benny hinn supporter? WHAT?

anyway. here's the video i was looking for. i guess you could put colbie caillat in my "guilty pleasure" music file. ("guilty" because she doesn't sing about anything new or interesting...and it's not the best music...i just like it when a girl singer sings in my range...and sometimes simple ideas make ok songs...)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love her too...(see Christmas List) I thought you said it was a John McCain video though so the whole time I was like waiting on him to pop out. haha

i'mthechief said...

i didn't say i love her. i said she's a guilty pleasure. i'll be editing this post...

and yeah. i worded things confusingly. i was looking for a john mccain thing the other day, which is probably why it recommended those things for me the day i wrote this post.