Monday, March 15, 2010

pros.

reasons i am excited to move:

- i don't know what you call the street i live on now. a highway? i don't know. i call it the bane of my existence. because it's so busy the traffic wakes me up before my alarm, every morning.

- i won't have to sit in traffic to go to Bible study, or other things that happen at night in that part of town. i'm really not that far from east nashville, unless it's between 5 and 6:30pm. then it takes me 7 years to get there.

- my bedroom floor is wooden. i have never had a wood floor. how charming. i might not be able to resist stomping around on it for the first few days.

- my room is small. that sounds like a con. it is not. i think it's so cozy and adorable.

- i get to live in east nashville! with the stores and the restaurants and the people and the sidewalks and the children running around.

reasons i am saddish to move:

- the memories in this apartment.






















love you, always.

- the saloon doors in my bathroom.

that would be...it.

1 comment:

theBobcatBite said...

i love the pictures!! we were pretty great in that apartment. as that last picture makes clear.