Sunday, September 20, 2009

weird, annoying, and true.

i have the strangest problem.

almost every week at church i have to bow out of singing at some point because i start coughing uncontrollably.

i get a tickle in my throat, and even breathing too fast makes me start coughing.

it's weird.

i sing, like, every day of my life* and have no problems. but i get to church, and all of a sudden in the middle of a song...coughing fit.

it's weird. i don't understand why.

i would like it to stop now.

*my sisters have never found this as charming as they should. mostly, they tell me to be quiet. they'd probably prefer the coughing. my roommates never complained. they were grateful. but, you know, it was belmont. most people had some form of musical turrets. sometimes at night, i can still hear the incessant drumming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hhahaha because you sing LOUD and in our faces, which is why it is still annoying to this day!

theBobcatBite said...

ooh! our choir director at church has the same problem with the coughing. she thinks she's allergic to the carpet or something in the building.