Monday, September 28, 2009

hey, look at that...rain.

it's not that i don't like women.

but i don't usually hang out in large groups of them, because i will inevitably learn things about the birthing process that i don't want to know. if there are men around, they don't tell certain parts of the stories.

i went on a women's retreat this past weekend and learned some things i just...don't want to know. i want to give that knowledge back.

and i think that even if i do have a child one day, i'm just going to have to tell the doctor to keep those things to himself too. i don't need a play by play of what's going on. just do what you have to do, give me the baby, and let's leave it at that.

and you're welcome. for what, you ask? for not sharing that information here.

on a completely unrelated note:

i had the strangest flashback. one time we visited my grandparents in oklahoma, and took my grandmother's advice on the latest shampoo trend. apparently, someone told her that the best thing you could do for your hair was to wash it with...

horse shampoo.

y'all.

horse shampoo
.

it was called "mane and tail." mane and tail! WHAT?

we did that. it happened.

2 comments:

theBobcatBite said...

ummm... i'm pretty sure i tried that too. it was the 90's. i also permed my hair and left the bangs straight. so... it was a good year for hair.

I am Mexico. said...

I believe you know my thoughts on the first half of this post. The second half absolutely blew my mind. Can't believe this happened.