Saturday, March 28, 2009

purple roses are lame

my sister laura sent me a birthday card. with a ten dollar bill.

i think that's hilarious, in a subtle way.

who gives their sister ten dollars in cash for a birthday present? that's how me and laura do humor.

i bought myself a flower with it.

i love flowers. and instead of being one of those girls who whines about never getting any flowers from people (okay, boys), i buy them for myself. for every occasion. and my personal favorite "no occasion" occasion.

i had a hard time picking between tulips (my favorite!) and a rose. i've never gotten myself a rose before. they seem too special. but tomorrow is the big 2-5, so i figured...it's a rose kind of a day. there were so many colors to choose from! i picked red. even though yellow roses are my favorite.

it smells good.

i bought a cupcake too. you can buy individual cupcakes. isn't that great.

and i rented a couple movies. i'm about to watch "religulous" which is a documentary making fun of religious people. it should be interesting. and offensive. actually, probably not. when you know you're right, it's hard to be offended. that's a little thing i like to call security.

No comments: