Monday, March 30, 2009

all of my favorite things.

i don't mean to carry on about the moment i arrived on the scene, but...

i just got my birthday present from my parents. in addition to their uplifting thoughts ("you're half my age now!" "wow, you are OLD!"), they gave me:

gift cards to borders, cheesecake factory, and exxon. what more could i need? this is what my life consists of. reading. eating. filling my car up with gas.

which, by the way, is number 3 on my hate list.

1. sundays
2. beans
3. filling up my gas tank

tangent:

i force fed myself beans for a week. not just beans, but i tried to make them part of my dinner. i'm shaking my menu up. and i hear they're good for you or something. i only made it 3 days. i hate beans. does anyone really like beans? are you all just pretending?

random fact:

i have to cut some stuff out of construction paper tonight. i can't find my scissors. ooh...

4. losing things

my solution? i'm going to use my meat cutting scissors. i use them to trim fat off of meat. that's what they're for. they hang right next to spatulas and knives at wal-mart. they're tough.

it's all i've got tonight.

it feels wrong.

No comments: