Monday, November 24, 2008

a product review.

i have a sinus infection. i want to rip my sinus cavities right out of my face.

yesterday i called my dad to tell him my brain hurt, and i wasn't sure if that was normal or not. i call him about medical stuff because he's a pharmacist, not to whine. anyway. he said it was totally normal, which i continue to doubt. but he recommended some sinus medicine for me that i've never taken before.

zyrtec.

i've heard many good things about this product. it improves the quality of life, and works fast, and it's really strong. etcetera.

so you can imagine my disappointment when it did not relieve my pain. in fact, it kept me up all night. i got two hours of sleep. not only did i feel sad because i just spent $15 on a useless product, but i was up all night thinking "i'm in pain. it hurts. and i'm tired. i'm really in pain. i want to go to sleep. help me..."

so if any of you are some of the people that have been known to sing its praises, feel free to buy the rest of it from me. i only used one.

tonight, i run back into the arms of nyquil. it has no healing properties. but i can sleep. i care more about sleeping than i do about the terrible pain all over my face. i need patience to work with little children. i need sleep.

make me an offer.

do i sound grumpy?

i only slept for 2 hours last night. two hours.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

If it is allergies then it will take you a couple times to use it. I was having those same problems earlier this year, and I finally just went to the doctor and they prescribed me Flonase nasal spray. The only way I got rid of the awfulness was to do that everyday and take either zyrtec of Claritin. It took a solid week of it though to clear it up..so don't give up just yet!

Deborah Barnett said...

Also - did you get Zyrtec-D ? "D" for decongestant... the regular just helps prevent allergy symptoms. I have to take the D - and it works great.

I am Mexico. said...

If you wanna stock up on some prescriptions in December, just let me know and I'll bring you some.

(that sounds so sketchy, haha)

i'mthechief said...

i did get zyrtec D.

it's not allergies. it's a sinus infection.

i'mthechief said...

also, jared, feel free to bring me drugs from mexico ANYTIME.