Wednesday, November 19, 2008

click here.

two things have made me laugh in the past week and a half. usually i can find something absurd to marvel at every day. sad.

1) today i had to sketch an outline of the united states of america. that's comical enough by itself, i know. but i had someone look at it to make sure it resembled our country. the only person that walked through my room was this teacher who just became a citizen about a month ago. she's lived here for a long time, but just now became one. her thoughts on my outline? "texas is not that big."

2)i think there is pee in my kitchen.

believe it.

my apartment has smelled a little foul lately. i emptied the trash. i cleaned out the fridge. and none of that really smelled. the other day i discovered a puddle around the trash can. a yellow, stinky puddle.

i never put anything liquid in the trash.

i think there is pee in my kitchen.

i'm pretty sure it's not mine.

i doubt the maintenance guy would let himself into my partment just to pee in my kitchen.

i think the neighbor's bathroom may have leaked into my kitchen. no more has appeared since i cleaned it up, so i'm hoping i'm wrong.

i'm hoping i'm just a disgusting person who left a mess in the kitchen.

No comments: