Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ron Paul Newsletters

Republican primary season is upon us. I consider it more important than the main election. Your vote doesn't really count then. But now you can choose a Republican candidate, if you're not planning on voting for President Obama.

I've learned a lot since the last Presidential election. I study a lot. i'mthechief officially endorses Ron Paul for President! Like that means anything. But he has my vote, and if you're not convinced by what you've heard and read...let me try. The Tennessee primary is on March 6. If you live here with me, let's meet and talk. If you don't live here, give me a call. Or a gmail chat. If you don't want to do that, I beg of you to make your decisions based on what HE says...and not what other people say about him.

One of the top reasons I support him is because of his foreign policy. And guess what, of all the money donated to the Republican candidates by our troops...70% of that money went to Ron Paul. Something to consider.

And because I'm doing what I can, I'm going to throw out a few key phrases for google searches...

Ron Paul Newsletters

Ron Paul is racist (He's not, don't believe it!)

Ron Paul is crazy

Now, if you came here because of those phrases, read this:

lend an ear.

No comments: