Tuesday, February 16, 2010

hey baby.

my valentine's day blog. a little late, but worth the wait.

i'm pretty sure that if i wanted a boyfriend, all i'd have to do is throw out one of these lines for bait and reel him in.

do you have any raisins? no? how about a date?

if i could rearrange the alphabet, i'd put U and I together.

do you believe in love at first sight, or should i walk by again?

if you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning."

if i had a nickel for every time i saw someone as handsome as you, i'd have five cents.

you can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.

are you a parking ticket? because you have FINE written all over you.

is your dad a terrorist? because you're the bomb.
(cringe)

2 comments:

Emily H said...

Wow. You crack me up. Haha. Hope you're doing well! :)

Anonymous said...

my all-time favorite: "it's a good think I brought my library card, because I'm checking you out!"
I once went to a pick-up line party. Everyone wore t-shirts with pickup lines on them. hilarious. -Kyla