Sunday, February 7, 2010

i need a texas bumper sticker.

the difference between men and women, as demonstrated by me and my dad:

me: what does this button do?
dad: hmmmm. i don't know. *pushes button*
me: well don't push it if you don't know. *unpushes button* oh, look at the words. "pwr" and "norm." i'm going to leave it in the "normal" setting, whatever that does.
dad: i bet "pwr" means "power." *pushes button* you want more power.
me: i want it to be normal.
dad: ok. here. in the owner's manual, it says "pwr" means you get more powerful acceleration.
me: and "norm" is for general use. *unpushes button*
dad: what if you want more power?!
me: i want normal.
dad: *pushes button*
me: i'll change it when you leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious hahah

emily

Emily H said...

That made me giggle. Funny.