Saturday, October 24, 2009

you tell those spiders.

i told my boss that i finally read harry potter. and she told me that her favorite character...

is professor snape.

professor snape.

oh. my. gosh.

that should tell you everything you need to know about my boss.

and for those of you who don't know anything about harry potter, that's like saruman being your favorite character in lord of the rings. and for those of you who don't know anything about lord of the rings (who are you and how are we friends?), that's like jaws being your favorite...shark.

loving professor snape is like wanting a pet shark.

oh speaking of pets, i accidentally killed our new pet fish at work. we only had it 4 days. my boss didn't give us any fish food, and i never got around to asking the other teachers for any. i think she was kind of annoyed. i just assumed since the last one lived 2 months without any food, i had some time.

meh.

i've been watching the harry potter movies. and lucius malfoy reminds me of elrond. but with blonde hair.

it's not cool.




"elrond! why are you acting like that? you're supposed to give harry the light of earendil for 'when all other lights go out', not a horcrux! wait..."

and while we're on the subject, when i read the books...i pictured dumbledore as gandalf. so the movie dumbledore seems like an imposter.

i think i just alienated 95% of my blog audience with this post.

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

Well then.

Consider me in the lucky 5%.

:)

Ford said...

You're such a nerd. How much of that is my fault?