Wednesday, September 17, 2008

eery.

today i got a text from my mom that said "i'm home." that's it. i've never sent her a text in my entire life, so she wasn't responding to anything i said. to be honest i'm kind of shocked that she knows how. i'm pretty sure she still has no idea how to check her voice mail.

my dad was supposed to tell me that my mom had been staying with my sister since she was bored out of her mind. and my mom was just letting me know that she's home again.

i'm assuming that since she felt the need to text me that, she's still pretty bored.

before we hung up, she said her and my dad were driving around "scavenging for food."

we are such a dramatic family.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The main reason she came to stay with me is b/c Kailey was sick...I think it made Laura mad so I was just letting you know that she didn't leave b/c she wanted to leave dad, it was b/c I needed her to help me...

i'mthechief said...

well my first assumption was that she was bored out of her mind, since there was no electricity. not that she hated dad. then later she told me it was because of kailey, and i was like...oh. that makes sense too.

whats wrong with kailey? you shouldn't let her get sick.