Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the darndest things.

girl 1: here's barbie's dress.
me: where's barbie? i don't see her.
girl 2: she's in the trash can. *continues playing with dolls*
me: did you put her in the trash can?
girl 2: yes.
me: we've only been here 30 minutes. where did you say barbie is?
girl: in the trash can.
me: *looks in trash can* yeah, it's empty. did you put her in the trash can today, or yesterday?
girl: i put her in the trash can after snack time.
me: that was yesterday. today, barbie is gone.

-----

girl: *crying, so much crying*
me: why are you sad? can you tell me with words?
girl: *even more crying*
me: i need you to tell me with words why you're sad, so i can help you.
girl: my eyes are broken.
me: well. thank you for using words. i don't know what that means. do you want a sticker?
girl: yeah!!
me: great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha the second story was hilarious. crying, so much crying. haahhah.

emily