Saturday, February 21, 2009

everything else.

things you can buy on ebay:

a potato shaped liked a cross.

"Your probably wondering why this potato is shaped like a cross! I was thinking the same thing when i pulled it out of the bag! I have never in my life had a potato come like this.This will probably never happen again so happy bidding!!"

cost: 1.2 million dollars.

a dollar bill and two pennies.

"For sale one United States of America Dollar Bill. It is the typical dollar bill everyone has with no collector value. This dollar does not buy as much as it use to.

You here a lot on the news about the value of the dollar but now it is your chance to decide.

As an added bonus I'm including two United States of America Pennies. They also have no collector value. Just your typical everyday pennies. I've been told on numerous occasions that my two cents are worthless but now you can decide how much they are worth."

current bid: 99 cents. interesting.


a prezel with heart shaped rose petals.

"I found this preztel just mear nano seconds before eating it. I thought it looked a lot like rose petals shaped like a heart.

It's unique, that's for sure."

cost: $20

also...WHAT?

3 real human molar teeth.

for education and research only.

because there are so many uses for other people's teeth.

starting bid: $19.99, and what remains of your sanity.

the contents of my vacuum cleaner!

"Yes, you read that right. I have a wonderful vacuum cleaner. It's a Eureka upright, whirlwind action, detachable canister, 12 amp, 15inch sucking machine! It really SUCKS! It's got a headlight, alot of attachments, a long cord, and it sucks, sucks, sucks! What I am offering up for bid here is the contents of that baby after I get done sucking the floors in the whole house. It will be substantial, it always is. I usually fill that canister up at least twice in one sucking session. I'm sick of carrying it outside to the compost pile. Why not sell it on EBAY! What a country! Why buy it, hey why not? Make some art out of it, put it under a microscope, bring it to the classroom for the kiddies, leave some at crime scenes!"

starting bid: ten cents. seems fair.

No comments: