Sunday, June 20, 2010

chomp.

this is wildly inappropriate.

not really. but it does fall under the category of "too much information."

but it's funny. and don't you come here for all the funnies? i know you don't come here for my late night george orwell rants.

so i went to the grocery store today.

i bought my groceries, and a coupon spit out for me.

for me, specifically.

it was for a product that i only need...once a month.

sure enough, i needed some today, and forgot to buy them.

and it knew. kroger knows me. far too well. initially, i recoiled in horror.

but mostly i'm thankful, because...i did forget.

i also bought a lot of delicious food for this week. listen to my menu.

breakfast: yogurt with strawberries, bluberries, and almonds.

lunch: turkey tacos with pico de gallo, and some cantaloupe to enjoy on the side.

dinner: cereal and a smoothie.

YUM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah that is pretty hilarious and kindof creepy allison. oh my gosh.


emily