Friday, June 27, 2008

i feel eery.

my job is so weird sometimes.

today i realized that something people regularly is say "beep, beep!" when a small child is in their way...like that kid somehow knows that the sound a car makes means "get out of the way." why would they know that?

and i was reading this one book that has a picture of a different animal for each letter of the alphabet. the animal for the letter N was narwhal.

???

then the person who was helping me out, while the other teacher in my room was on her lunch break, tried to make me smell a diaper. she started to change this kid she thought had crapped her pants, but the diaper was empty, so she tried to shove it in my face and make me smell it to see if she was crazy, like maybe it was gas or something.

that is NOT ok.

No comments: