Thursday, July 22, 2010

out of control.

two things today.

i have used up all my groceries for the week, and i'm really excited about it. something always happens to prevent me from using everything, and i feel wasteful. maybe the tomatoes will go bad. or i'll be out too late and not have time or energy to fix my lunch for the next day, so i have to buy lunch that day, while perfectly good food sits in my fridge. (no, fixing it the next morning is not an option, unless you want me or someone else to die). but anyway. it's all GONE. right on time. my lunch and breakfast is fixed for tomorrow, and i always plan something different for friday night. and i knew i was going out of town for saturday and sunday, so...YES. SUCCESS. it feels marvelous. nothing wasted. everything consumed.

i made a special blog for my photo of the day experiment/project. enjoy that if you like. i'd like people to look, but it's also just kind of nice for me. visual documentaion of my day-to-day experiences.

No comments: